Wear and Care


We use the highest quality natural materials and each handmade piece is created with style and durability in mind. All of our material is nickel-free and hypoallergenic and great for sensitive skin. See below for specific material-related instructions.

14-Karat Gold Filled

Consists of two double heat-bonded layers of solid gold over a high quality base metal, usually brass. Retains its quality for up to 10 years when treated with care. Safe to wear in water.

Sterling Silver

Sterling silver contains 92.5% pure silver. The remaining 7.5% usually consists of brass. Our sterling silver is always nickel free. Safe to wear in water.

14-Karat Gold Plated Silver

A single layer of 14K gold over sterling silver that gives the look of solid gold without the price tag. Ideal for jewelry you don't plan to wear daily. Avoid wearing in water.

All Metals:

Avoid exposure to harsh chemicals. Store metals in an airtight container or bag when they are not being worn to prevent natural oxidization. Use a polishing cloth to restore your metal. 

Stretch Bracelets

Gently roll your bracelet on and off of your wrist. Excessive stretching and pulling your beaded bracelet can cause the elastic to weaken and break over time. Avoid exposure to harsh chemicals.